Perry of Oakley Ltd are the UK’s most experienced manufacturer of grain and bulk materials handling & drying equipment. Established in 1947 they now have over 65 years of manufacturing experience.
Perry have announced their newest product, CentriKleen. This is the biggest step forward in allowing farms to cost effectively collect the dust emitted by their grain drier and also presents the most cost effective retrofit device for existing driers there is.
The Perry CentriKleen is the simple solution to your drier’s dust & chaff problems. If you have had enough of your yards, rooves or equipment being covered in chaff then the Perry CentriKleen is the solution.
The CentriKleen has many key features:
• 90% of visible dust & chaff can be collected.
• The CentriKleen can be fitted to axial fans (1m & 1.25m diameter options available) on all makes and models of drier.
• The CentriKleen has no moving parts.
• The CentriKleen does not require any additional motor power. So no rewiring and extra contactors required.
• The CentriKleen is manufactured from galvanised steel.
• The CentriKleen is relatively light and does not require any additional steel supports.
Harper Adams University have independently assessed the Performance of the CentriKleen
And a full report is available upon request.
For more information on the CentriKleen please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1404 890300 or visit our website www.perryofoakley.co.uk