De Lacy Executive are searching for an expert in regulatory affairs within the agrochemical industry with a strong scientific background. The successful candidate will manage the UK team who are responsible for the implementation of a regulatory program to enable the registration and maintenance of the European, Middle East and African product portfolio within the Crop protection business.
The company is a successful and reputable business which has established itself globally. A political advocate for pesticides, the business participates as members of committees that affect pesticide legislation as well as maintaining key contacts in the industry.
- Work closely with the regulatory scientists around the world to ensure the best science implemented when conducting studies, risk assessments and scientific outputs.
- Management, coaching and mentoring of the regulatory country team.
- Ensure performance initiatives are conducted promptly in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Support and represent the business through excellent communication across government agencies in collaboration with global teams and other departments.
- Team management experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Agrochemicals regulatory affairs.
- Msc. Or PhD in chemistry, biology or related science is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across all departments.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.