New Holland is showcasing the power of its T7 tractor range at a series of dealer events in March and April. The #WinningTeamTour will visit nine locations across the UK, from the South West of England, to Scotland.
The T7 tour marks the start of New Holland’s 100 day #WinningTeamTour, supporting its celebration of 100 years of tractor manufacturing in 2017, and it will be followed by tours for baling and combine products later in the year.
New Holland dealers are supporting the tours by hosting the events on nearby farms. Visitors can ride and drive up to three models from the T7 long wheelbase and Heavy Duty tractor ranges, including T7.260, T7.270 and T7.290. Operators will be able to put the tractors through their paces in a real farm environment with a range of implements. Other machinery from the host dealers may be present at the different sites.
T7 tour dates and locations are as follows:
22 and 23 March
• Marlsford, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 0AG
29 and 30 March
• Thurlow Estate, Weston Coville, Cambridgeshire, CM21 5NR
• Hadlow College, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11 0JL
5 and 6 April
• Rookery Farm, Church Lawford, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 9HD
• Devizes area, Devon – details will be confirmed soon – check website for updates
12 and 13 April
• Tuxford area, Nottinghamshire – details will be confirmed soon – check website for updates
• Summer Hill Farm, Maghull, Liverpool, L31 3DS
• Clayton & Frickley Farm, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 7BU
• Kirkhill Industrial Estate, Aberdeen, AB21 0EU
Farmers interested in attending a tour location should contact their local dealer for more information.
Please keep checking the New Holland website for additional dates or changes that may occur.