Massey Ferguson, has extend its range of five telehandlers with a new model – the MF TH.8043.
Being unveiled at the Innovagri Show (4th-6thSeptember, France), this new model delivers new solutions for the most demanding needs in materials handling across agricultural and industrial applications.
“This additional model represents another important step for Massey Ferguson in this key segment,” said Francesco Quaranta, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Massey Ferguson, Europe and Middle East (EME). “The introduction of the new MF TH.8043 is part of our ongoing focus to provide a straightforward and valuable full-line of products and services to our customers and business partners.”
“This new machine is the result of intensive analysis of customers looking for something more from their machine. The new MF TH.8043 delivers superior performance for the most demanding mixed, arable and dairy farming businesses, as well as contractors looking for higher capacity machines designed around their needs.
MF TH.8043 highlights
- A new dimension in working capacities with a maximum lift height
of 7.5 m and maximum lift capacity of 4.3 tons
- New 3500 L bucket – the largest capacity available on the market
- Brand-new boom design offering superior working angles and capacities. New Automatic boom suspension management
- High-performance Load Sensing hydraulic system delivering up to 190 l/min across all functions through an optimised design
- Outstanding accuracy and driving comfort offered by the hydrostatic transmission, featuring an intuitive system to ease operation
- Uncompromised performance thanks to a 130 hp, 3.4 litre engine
- Best-in-class visibility and comfort offered by a unique cab design providing a 360 ° view for the operator and reduced noise levels