A new top-of the range addition to the Jaguar forage harvester range is one of a number of updates and new features for the Jaguar 900 and 800 range next year.
- A change to Stage 5 engines on the Jaguar 900
- Introduction of new touchscreen CEBIS terminal and new armrest in Jaguar 900
- Availability of Dynamic Steering
- Option of CEMOS Automatic on Jaguar 900
- New 42-blade V-MAX drum on Jaguar 990/980/970
- New ACTISILER 37 additive system
Orbis 450 maize header
Claas has also updated its range of maize headers with the addition of the new 4.5m Orbis, which shares many features, such as redesigned fingers and a tilting frame from the larger 600SD and 750 headers introduced last year.
The Torion wheel loader range has been expanded with the addition of two compact models – the Torion 639 and 535. Powered by 68hp and 63hp Yanmar engines, at maximum articulation these have load capacities of 3.8t and 3.4t respectively and feature a parallel Z kinematics boom.