De Lacy Executive’s client is a leading and well respected premier agricultural machinery dealership. An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager to join their team in Cambridgeshire.
We seek an enthusiastic, highly motivated and dynamic sale professional who ideally has previous experience in an agricultural environment to sell machinery & equipment throughout the sales territory.
You will receive excellent support and product training.
- Territory planning and management
- Identify and contact potential customers
- Prepare quotations on the company DMS system
- Arrange and conduct machinery demonstrations
- Negotiate, handle objections and close sales
- Deliver and install machinery in line with company procedure
- Maintain customer contact after delivery and manage expectations
- Manage territory credit control
- Participate in preparation of annual budget and achieve agreed sales budget
- Good knowledge of the UK Agricultural industry and its machinery & equipment
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills, both face to face and over the telephone
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to be influencing and persuading and able to close a deal
- Ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Financial acumen
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer, plus company car, mobile phone and mobile IT based applications
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.